Main Forum

Server Reunion! / Discussion?

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
It seems to me that nobody plays the server anymore and you all rarely come online? I don't know what happened since I lost my account but I want to play with everyone and have fun like the good old days when everything worked out!
From the date of 3/1/2018 -7/1/2018 I will be online and on the server everyday! When I am not on I will most likely be getting food or with family. I want everyone to come on say Hi and commune like we all used to! Back in 1.6.4 and 1.5.2 the people who in some cases ( I know some of you were there ) were always online during the golden age of Minecraft! I want to bring a few subjects to attention of everyone especially the admins and server owners. (I don't know about the mods having power to fix some of the issues but that is my own fault for not staying updated.

Here is a VERY! small list of problems with the server that I would like fixed if possible.
I don't mean to be rude or bossy but it would really help as well as make me happy to see.

1. Mob arena doesn't work anymore due to errors in the scripts

2. Players need a bit more freedom in spawn-city. Everything is blocked from player usage and little freedom is given to let the imagination roam free.

3. It its practically impossible to earn creeper coins or so said (money/currency) in the game

Personally i feel that #3 is most important because the original system for having 1-6 cc average drop from mobs was a fabulous way to earn currency. Now you have to vote for the server in which case most of the links here on the site for voting and in-game as well do not work.

Other than those amazing details I hope you all join me again in our wonderful world of Minecraft and have a great day!
Posted Feb 22, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
I would like to add one more thing to fix if possible or id like to know why it doesn't work.
The problem is nether portals I make say they go no where when I remember there used to be no restriction on them. Did you block it because of people or was it lagging the server? Please answer soon
Posted Feb 23, 18 · OP
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
I'd hate to say it man, but server's been dead for a while. Many of us are in high school and don't have much time for the server. And most of us have out grown Minecraft. Or gotten bored of it. Sorry to say it, but it's true. I'm sure if anyone who's kept updated in the last few months would agree with me. Almost all of us have moved on.
enjin-242123-Adamcat-blue.png
Posted Mar 11, 18
Ramarc a
Votes:
+76
Admins
Server Owners
Hello KingoKazma and anybody else who sees this, sorry I'm getting to this so late. I'm going to make a more detailed post after this but I just wanted to address some of the things you said. First of all, I'm glad someone still has some interest in the server. Life has gotten busy and as we've gotten older, CGB has just gotten neglected. The problems you've brought up have been discussed numerous times before and a lot of them we can't find solutions for because everything is outdated. I know I've completely fallen out of Minecraft and thinking about how the server that dictated a lot of my childhood is completely dead makes me incredibly sad. We tried to bring people back with the New World, but SpawnCity and everything else didn't go at all how I planned. I've heavily considered deleting the server but I don't have the heart to do it. As I said before I'm going to make a post going into detail about my plan for the future but I'd like to try and make a compromise that will allow the server to function well and operate peacefully for anyone who wants to do what you're trying to organize and just relive the simpler times. I will take your concerns into consideration and try to make things better for the future. Thank you again. Happy crafting.
Posted Apr 6, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
the issue is that everyone who is willing to play on a regular basis (geo1017, me, ck7611, kb311) are banned and everyone else doesn't want to play anymore
Posted May 12, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Feels bad man. This server used to be pretty cool.
Posted Jun 27, 18
Top Posters
381 Posts
249 Posts
213 Posts
130 Posts
98 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Thu 26 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Thu 26 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Tue 31 Jul, 2018