Main Forum

New Spawn and July 28th

2 replies
Ramarc a
Votes:
+76
Admins
Server Owners
Hi all. Recently I have been seriously slacking when it comes to finishing the new spawn. I sincerely apologize for this because I know people are eager for the new mall and it seems like the building process is going irritatingly slow, which it is. I decided it was finally time to put down Animal Crossing for a bit to focus on finally completing spawn. My initial goal for myself was to finish spawn by my birthday, but I realized I can finish it way sooner than that and then everybody, including myself, would be happy. I made a calendar of the month of July and I have created a specific, yet comfortable schedule for myself that will allow me to fully complete the new spawn by July 28th. Depending on my personal schedule and the pace that I finish each project, the date may be pushed up sooner. I know it seems like recently I have made a lot of empty promises, but I can guarantee that the construction will not take any longer than the 28th.

I have linked a picture of my basic schedule. This is how I plan to carry out my actions this month with plenty of wiggle room. I gave myself one day for projects I can finish easily, like the pet shop and the music shop, and up to three days for longer projects with lots of items, such as the building shop. The weekends are when I will focus on non-building projects, such as attempting to fix voting, finding plugin bugs, creating warps, resetting worlds like the Nether and the End, fixing permissions, etc. If I have extra time on the weekends, I will also work on construction too. I really want to focus on fixing voting because as you can see, I will be devoting time to advertising the server once construction is over, as long as voting links are working. As I have mentioned before, most of spawn is being built by me, but I will enlist in staff help for shops like the black market and the building shop so they can be finished in a reasonable amount of time. Once everything is completed and advertising is going well, I hope to work on smaller projects like rearranging stuff on the website and making a final staff application and ban appeal.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: The final two surface shop buildings are the redstone shop and the building shop. These two shops are going where the mall is currently, meaning when these shops are being built, the current mall will be gone. Every other shop besides these two and the black market will be already completed before these shops are put in, so the only things you won’t be able to purchase during this construction are building materials/blocks and anything to do with redstone. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions or comments about my schedule, please feel free to ask here or in a private message. Thank you all, and happy crafting.
Attached Images
Posted Jul 10, 17 · OP
Votes:
+9
Untagged users
Black market?
Posted Jul 11, 17
Ramarc a
Votes:
+76
Admins
Server Owners
What about the black market? Like, what is it?

The black market is the unofficial name for the hidden location where rare and regulated items go, such as elytras, chorus plants, experience bottles, etc. There's always a puzzle you need to solve in order to get there.
Posted Jul 11, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 11, 17 by Ramarc
Top Posters
381 Posts
248 Posts
213 Posts
130 Posts
97 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Sun 21 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Fri 26 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Tue 30 Jan, 2018