Main Forum

Thanksgiving + Halloween 2016!

3 replies
Ramarc a
Votes:
+77
Admins
Server Owners
Hello everyone! We have come up with a plan to celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving TOGETHER! The staff and I have most of the week of Thanksgiving off, and I think this would be the perfect time to finally celebrate because we have almost three weeks to plan and get ready. I also feel like this is the best time to have an event before Christmas in terms of people who can come on. Speaking of Christmas, I want to get decorating as soon as possible, so we can kill two birds with one stone by having a Thanksgiving and Halloween party while still have a few free days left to get festive! The halloween activities will be the same as in the other post, but we will have a little meal together to celebrate the day. Please fill out this poll to tell us what day(s) you would prefer, and reply saying how long you will be able to be on that/those day(s)!

P.S. I have a feeling I will not be online for the last half of the day on Thursday and Friday, so please keep that in mind!

Happy crafting! :)
I would like events on Thursday! (24th)
0 votes
0%
I would like events on Friday! (25th)
2 votes
28.6%
I would like events on Saturday (26th) and won't mind it (maybe) being festive!
4 votes
57.1%
I would like events on Sunday (27th) and won't mind it (maybe) being festive!
1 vote
14.3%
Number of voters: 6
Poll is closed
Posted Nov 6, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Ramarc a
Votes:
+77
Admins
Server Owners
Please vote if you haven't already! We want to get as many people on to celebrate as we can, so we need you guys to let us know what date works best for you! Also, if you have a specific time you would prefer, please let me know! Don't sit back and let others vote for you- we learned that from Brexit and the US election.
Posted Nov 12, 16 · OP
Ramarc a
Votes:
+77
Admins
Server Owners
Okay guys! It looks like we will be having events on Saturday! I hope you guys can make it, and if not I hope your thanksgiving is great. :)
Posted Nov 22, 16 · OP
Ramarc a
Votes:
+77
Admins
Server Owners
Today's the day! Come one, come all!
Posted Nov 26, 16 · OP
Top Posters
381 Posts
249 Posts
213 Posts