of 2

Halloween 2016

12 replies
Ramarc a
Votes:
+76
Admins
Server Owners
Hallow everyone! (See what I did there?) Halloween is a little over a week away and we're starting to get the spooky vibes! We've been looking for Halloween-themed plugins, but there aren't really any good ones that work for Spigot 1.9. Because of this, all of the spookiness is on the staff, which is a big responsibility. Spawn is already decorated, but we are going to plan some fun activities for the actual day. Before we get too invested, we need to know how many people will be able to actually get online for Halloween day or if we should do it later. Below is a poll that we really need you guys to answer ASAP, so it will only last four days.

Thanks! Happy crafting, and get ready to be spooked! :)
I will be online for Halloween and want activities on the 31st!
1 vote
16.7%
I will be online for Halloween but want activities on another date!
1 vote
16.7%
I will not be online for Halloween but activities can go on without me...
1 vote
16.7%
I will not be online for Halloween but want activities on another date...
3 votes
50%
Number of voters: 6
Poll is closed
Posted Oct 23, 16 · OP
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
If we do it, can we not do it on a Monday? What about Saturday?
Posted Oct 24, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
I agree with Adamcat. On Monday, my school only has half day so that sucks. If we did it on Saturday it would be much better.
Posted Oct 24, 16
List
Undo
Ramarc a
Votes:
+76
Admins
Server Owners
It just so happens that the 31st is a Monday! We'll wait until the poll is over to decide, but I personally have no problem with Saturday.
Posted Oct 24, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Ramarc a
Votes:
+76
Admins
Server Owners
Alright everyone, the votes are in! We will be having our Halloween activities tomorrow (Saturday) for anyone who can show up! There is not a specific time in which events will be happening, so any time you can show up is fine! I will not be online for the first half of the day, but the festivities will continue! As of right now, we have three things planned for the day:
1. Costume Contest: If you show up to the server wearing a fun skin or head, you'll get a prize! Be creative!
2. Trick-O-Treating: Each town will have some free goodies to give out! Don't forget to stop by when a mayor is online!
3. Haunted House: We will have a haunted house for you guys to hang out in! Watch where you're going, because if you aren't careful you may end up in a sticky situation...
As our new tradition, we will be having a spooky fireworks show at some point during the day. If there's a specific time you guys can agree on, we can do it then.
If anyone has any other ideas for activities tomorrow that they may possibly want to host, let me know! We hope to see as many of you guys as we can get!

(Hopefully) see you guys tomorrow, and as always happy crafting! :)
Posted Oct 28, 16 · OP
Votes:
+9
Untagged users
Sounds like fun!
Posted Oct 28, 16
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
Hey if its still on today, I will not be on until 6:15ish. Marching Band comp.
Posted Oct 29, 16
Ramarc a
Votes:
+76
Admins
Server Owners
Yes, however I was out running errands today and got back a bit later than expected, so we can have activities tonight or postpone this for tomorrow or even next weekend if that works for more people. If we do have it at a later date than we can find more activities to do.

EDIT: I am postponing the activities, sorry guys! The day got away from us and I would much rather have events on a day where we can spend as much time as possible hanging out with each other and feeling spooky, and today just isn't that day. I'd add another poll to pick a day but I can't do that. Would you guys prefer tomorrow (I will be gone for the morning), next Saturday, or next Sunday? I'm choosing a weekend date so that way school isn't an issue for anyone.
Posted Oct 29, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 29, 16 by Ramarc
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
What about next Sunday? I have marching comps on Saturdays, so I can't come then.
Posted Oct 29, 16
Votes:
+36
Server Mods
errr Sunday might be kind of difficult for me bc i might have to have a long car ride right when I'd usually log on. I'm cool with Saturday tho
Posted Oct 29, 16
Page
of 2
Top Posters
381 Posts
249 Posts
213 Posts
130 Posts
98 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Sun 27 May, 2018